Friday, July 15, 2005

ANNOUNCING ROYALS AUTHORITY

On Monday of this week, I alluded to an upcoming announcement regarding WTP.

Here it is:

I'm pleased to report that I, along with cfos from the always excellent OP-ED Page, have been asked by the guys at Most Valuable Network to provide them with Royals content on their site formerly known as Royals Court.

We have spent the better part of this week getting everything lined up, including renaming the site The Royals Authority. I'm excited to collaborate with Clark and look forward to working with him in bringing you the best Royals content on the web.

The best part of the move is I don’t have to give up my writing at WTP. When I began this blog back in April, I really didn’t know what to expect. After all, this is the Royals we’re talking about. Not exactly a glamorous team by any stretch of the imagination. But I’ve been overwhelmed by the support and kind words I’ve received from so many readers, I’m not ready to go Lima (i.e. give up completely on) on WTP.

WTP will still be updated with some random Royals thoughts, maybe expanding my scope just a bit to include some other teams. I’ve got some ideas kicking around my head, so we’ll all just have to wait and see.

If you like what you’ve been reading over the past three months, please add a new bookmark to your list of “must-visit” Royals sites:

http://royals.mostvaluablenetwork.com

Thanks for visiting WTP. We'll see you at Royals Authority!

5 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger DL said...

Good luck with RA. Our industry is consolidating at a rapid pace!

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. Congrats!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger iberoyalsfan said...

Congrats to both of you. You both do excellent work and its been a pleasure to read your articles.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: consolidation.

most definetely

good luck

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats man.

I enjoy reading your thoughts each morning here in NC.

Please don't lose focus of this Blog, however, and let this new one make you put less stuff out. I have been a big fan of Kevin Agee's and mightily disappointed in him since he left his old site - he doesn't write near as much on the new site, and the other guy isn't near as good as him... Also, the site is not updated as much and not near as good as his own blog.

Please try and keep your high quality stuff up, and tell Kevin to write more, he's too good not to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares